This 2-day International Hydrogen and Fuel Cell conference, May 14th-15th, is organised by the Nordic countries will focus on discussions around the establishment and support of hydrogen energy supply chains.
Conference web page: www.sintef.no/h2fc-2018
- Dr Vladimir Molkov - Hydrogen Safety Labs, University of Ulster, UK
- Dr Bart Biebuyck - FCH2 JU, EU, Brussels, Belgium
- Prof. Gregory Jerkiewicz - Queen´s University, Canada
- Dr Kerry-Ann Adamson - 4th Energy Wave, UK
- Dr Shanna Knight - Ballard, Canada
Dr Dimitrios Papageorgopoulos - US DoE, USA
- Everett B. Anderson, Proton OnSite, USA
- Dr Dmitri Bessarabov, HySA Infrastructure/NWU, South Africa
- Dr Øystein Ulleberg, IFE, Norway
- Dr Kristian M. Lien, NTNU, Norway
- Odne S. Burheim, NTNU, Norway
- Hans Aage Hjuler, DPS, Denmark
- Bruno G. Pollet, NTNU
- Kristian E. Vik, Norwegian Hydrogen Forum
- Anders Ødegård, SINTEF
- Odne Burheim, NTNU
- Fredrik Haugland, NTNU
- Ask Isben Lindal, NTNU
- Magnus Thomassen, SINTEF
- Federico Zenith, SINTEF
- Frode Seland, NTNU
- Kristian M. Lien, NTNU
- Svein Sunde, NTNU
- Øystein Ulleberg, IFE
- Volodymyr Yartys, IFE/NTNU
- Truls Norby, University of Oslo
- Jens Oluf Jensen, DTU
- Hans Aage Hjuler, DPS
- Björn Wickman, Chalmers
This conference is open to national and international R&D institutions and Universities as well as industries involved in the engineering, scientific, technology developing and end-user sectors.
Call for abstracts
You are invited to submit an abstract to the conference. The deadline for submission for both presentations and posters is April 8th 2018 (firstname.lastname@example.org). Following template must be used: Abstract template (word).
This conference will also offer courses in the following topics: Fuel Cell and Electrolyser technologies, hydrogen and fuel cell materials and systems.
More info is available at the conference web page (see above).